Concentrated Peach Ceramide Lotion - 200ml
or pay with...
- Deeply hydrate and nourish the skin with this concentrated Essence Lotion.
- Infused with Peach derived Ceramides and Peach Leaf Extract for refreshing nourishment and scent.
- Lactic Acid derived Probiotics restore skin barrier for healthier, brighter skin.
- Vitamin C and Retinol Palmitate refine skin tone and texture.
- Hyaluronic Acid and Corn Oil hydrate and smooth.
The BLC Momo Puri Concentrated Peach Lotion is a deeply nourishing, hydrating Essence that improves skin tone, texture, irritation and barrier health. It uses natural ingredients derived from Peach that help to strengthen the skin to keep it happy and healthy.
The nourishing, water texture quickly absorbs and allows for the active ingredients to get deep into the skin to get to work. You'll instantly feel the hydration and smoothing on the skin.
Probiotics and Peach derived Ceramides improve the function of the skin barrier which allows for healthy, less red or irritated skin.
- Enterococcus Faecalis - is a bacteria derived from Lactic Acid with Probiotic properties that strengthen the skin barrier. This helps to minimise irritation, redness and dehydration.
- Corn Oil - is an amazing, nourishing oil that helps to smooth, soothe and hydrate the skin. Corn Oil also contains a range of skin loving Vitamins and Fatty Acids.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate - is a form of Vitamin C that is very stable and is oil soluble which makes it one of the best forms of Vitamin C to use in skincare. The effects can include skin brightening, antioxidant protection and collagen boosting.
- Retinol Palmitate - is combination of Retinol (Vitamin A) and Palmitic Acid (a Fatty Acid). This ingredient is excellent at improving the appearance of skin tone, texture, fine lines and wrinkles and may even help with some acne prone skin types.
- Hyaluronic Acid – is an extremely effective ingredient to help plump and hydrate the skin with water content.
- Phytosteryl Glucoside/Glucosyl Ceramide - is a unique ingredient that is isolated from the Peach fruits peel and pulp. It possesses similar properties as Ceramides being skin soothing, nourishing and protective. This ingredient can repair and strengthen skin’s barrier, improve hydration and improve sensitivity, dryness, and dull skin.
Made in Japan
How do I use this?
How do I use this?
What's in this?
What's in this?
We currently only ship to Australia, New Zealand, Canada and USA.
Free Standard Shipping on orders over $35.
Free Express Shipping on orders over $80
Regular Shipping Fee – $10
Express Shipping Fee – $15
FREE International Standard Shipping to NZ with any order over $80!
Shipping from $10.64
USA and Canada
FREE International Standard Shipping to USA and Canada with any order over $100.
Shipping from $16.15
International Shipping is based on weight.
Free Shipping is automatically applied.
Change of Mind – Within 30 Days
Full Refund – if products in new, unused, resalable condition.
Store Credit/Exchange – if products lightly used/sampled.
*We don't refund shipping for a change of mind.
Contact us if your product is damaged or faulty.
We will cover the costs of shipping and replacing the product.
Slight damage to outer packaging is considered reasonable and isn't considered damaged.
Until now, using various cosmetics had no effect, and before using all of them, I used different ones and changed them again, but this really softens the skin!
This is the first time I have realized this.
I'm using this lotion and gel cream. I put a beauty essence between the lotion and the gel, but I think this effect is probably due to Momopuri.
This is definitely a repeat buy! !!
It has a fluffy peach scent. I bought this because I wanted to use one containing lactic acid bacteria. I also use Momopuri products, but I feel that they are good for the price.
I have atopic dry skin, but it's more moisturized using a mask pack! If you use something that is sticky, it may become itchy, but the feeling of use is not too sticky, and it blends smoothly into your skin. I like the scent and the cospa is good, so I use it every day! I've used various lotions so far, but this seems to suit my skin best.
I bought it after seeing a certain cosmetics comparison magazine.
I was using Poze, but my skin suddenly became irritable, and I was looking for something with high moisturizing power, so I chose this one.
When I put it on, it smelled like peach, and my family and he were healed by the scent.
It is a thick lotion, highly moisturizing, and I think it has a sticky texture after it is applied.
I have sensitive skin that is prone to acne, but I feel that my skin condition has improved as I continue to use this lotion.
Cospa is also good, so it is recommended if you are looking for cheap and moisturizing power.
I like choosing people because it has an artificial scent. It has a delicious scent and a thick but smooth texture.
I have normal skin that is a little dry, but this has a decent moisturizing power when used in winter. I used it twice and covered it with other milky lotion etc. and felt it enough.
If you use cotton, you will need less lotion, so when you use it together, the cost performance feels good.